1000 Years On Facebook… Now, we know that Facebook has been encouraging us to document our own timeline, but our 100 years (if we’re lucky) on this earth can’t compare to the life of one of the UK’s best known attractions. The Tower Of London now has a timeline on Facebook. The Tower’s Facebook Timeline [...]
September 28, 2012 | 0 Comments
September 28, 2012 | 0 Comments
This article is part of our series for London Social Media Week. During Social Media Week, there is bound to be a lot of matchmaking going on between employers and job seekers. In London—where I am now—there are a few networking events and even a few seminars dedicated to helping people break into the industry. But if you’re on the [...]
September 27, 2012 | 0 Comments
This article is part of our series for London Social Media Week. Facebook is an exciting place to be for small businesses. You set up your Page with your nice cover photo, spend a while choosing the best apps, and make some witty and useful posts for your adoring public to admire and share with [...]
September 26, 2012 | 0 Comments
There’s been a new mini psychodrama recently in France – still going on. You probably heard about it: many users reported that private messages dating back 2007-2008 appeared in their Timeline as “Friends posts” that all their contacts could see. Facebook France replied that they were all halluincating (they put it in other words). I [...]
September 26, 2012 | 0 Comments
This article is part of our series for London Social Media Week. #SMWLDN Instagram is a mobile photo editing andsharing app that saw its user base explode from 15 to 80 million since Facebook acquired the company back in April. But even before the acquisition, many savvy brands had joined the platform—especially retail brands with stunning visual [...]
September 25, 2012 | 0 Comments
We’ve seen #newlook, #newtwitter, so I guess this is #newlooknewnewtwitter? Twitter has released another styling update, which bears striking resemblance to the Facebook Timelines released earlier this year. Now you can have a header on the top of your profile. There are two ways to do it. From your computer (Twitter.com): Step 1: Go to [...]
September 24, 2012 | 0 Comments
If you are active on Twitter, read the technology press, or hang around any UK business blogs, you have probably heard that Social Media Week (SMW) is happening in London and Glasgow September 24 – 28. There are a number of other cities around the world (specifically Barcelona, Berlin, Bogotá,Chicago, Hong.Kong, Los.Angeles, São Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Torino, & Vancouver) that are also taking part next week. If this gives [...]
September 21, 2012 | 0 Comments
Each day, individuals with disabilities thrive throughout the world. Even under the best of circumstances, however, wheelchair users might find themselves faced with logistical hurdles. Many nations are amenable to providing support measures to make life more manageable for their differently abled citizens. The United Kingdom, unfortunately, is not one of those countries. The United Kingdom [...]
August 23, 2012 | 0 Comments
Social networking sites such as Facebook are often about maintaining relationships you already have and reconnecting with old friends and acquaintances. They tend to have a variety of ways for existing friends to communicate, from games and interactive content to messages and live chat. Sure, some people use social networks to meet new friends and [...]
August 17, 2012 | 0 Comments
A couple of weeks ago, Twitter told developers they would be tightening their Display Guidelines to help facilitate a “consistent user experience.” Yesterday, Twitter announced it is in the process of upgrading its API, and enforcing a type of “certification” for certain applications. Today’s Twitter ecosystem According to the Twitter post to developers, @sippey (Michael [...]
It’s Pretty Awesome…
Welcome to We Are Social People, where the content is written by YOU. Sign up to contribute today!Sponsored By:
Connect With Us!
- 5 Minutes With
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Plus
- linked in
- LinkedIn Tips
- Press Releases
- Social Media for Business
- Social Media For Good
- Social Media for Small Businesses
- Social Media in General
- Social Media Marketing Tips
- Social Media News
- Social Media Privacy
- Social Media Startups
- Twitter Marketing
- #Kloutapocalypse? Are you less influential than you were yesterday? (@Klout) May 23, 2011
- Chill. Google Plus Isn’t Killing Facebook Fan Pages Yet. November 9, 2011
- How To: Switch Between A Google Plus Page and Individual Profile November 9, 2011
- New Twitter Permissions Hits Mobile Developers Where It Hurts May 19, 2011
- Get Out of the Way SEO, Hello Social Search July 11, 2011
- Riots In London Fueled By Social Media August 9, 2011
- Why Should You Schedule Tweets? May 25, 2011
- Twitter Kills Off Tweetdeck’s Deck.ly September 15, 2011
- 6 Tips on How to Get your Blog Noticed…and Read! April 17, 2012
- Why Twitter Isn’t Working For You November 8, 2011
- MarketMeSuite Partners with Moo to Offer ‘Social Cards’ March 5, 2013
- [Infographic] Power to the Internet People January 17, 2013
- OK, Instagram DOES Value Your Privacy January 15, 2013
- How Not to use Your Facebook Page January 10, 2013
- Facebook Poke: Facebook’s New App Very Similar To SnapChat December 24, 2012
- The Growth And Prominence Of The Social Media Generation December 20, 2012
- Instagram Drops Support For Photo Embedding In Tweets December 6, 2012
- Facebook Glitch Gives You Back All the Groups You Never Wanted To See Again November 28, 2012
- How I Created a Successful Multi-Channel Experience November 20, 2012
- Trying To Find A Balance With Social Media And Email November 20, 2012
- Aruna: Great tips and thanks for sharing this article. Ev...
- Brad: i didn't read beyond your first "tip"....capitaliz...
- Complete IT Services: Loved reading your post!! ...
- ambreen11: I had love to thank you for your interesting post ...
- Larry S. Evans II: I am one of those who closed my account and uninst...
- Richard Ireland: They have also added: ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT I...
- Zach Riley-Glassman: This is interesting data. I noticed that the surve...
- Olivia Marie Wall: I don't mind it, but I really hate when people tr...
- Gerald Martin: Just the fact that there are a lot of people use T...
- Tammy Kahn Fennell: Approvr -Tammy Please excuse any typos... This is...