August 1, 2012 | 0 Comments
July 31, 2012 | 0 Comments
We all have those Facebook friends we look out for on our newsfeed, the ones who post great links or pictures that we can’t resist but sharing. Or the personal reviews of a film that have us booking our tickets to the same. Each of us knows which of our friends influence us in one [...]
July 30, 2012 | 0 Comments
Twitter Data Can Tell You Up To 8 Days In Advance Adam Sadilek at the University of Rochester and his team analyzed 4.4 million GPS-tagged Tweets from over 600,000 users in New York City over the course of one month in 2010. Using their artificial intelligence algorithm to ignore tweets by healthy people such as [...]
July 26, 2012 | 0 Comments
According to DownRightNow.com (and by attempting to log into Twitter.com) Twitter is currently down. In the wake of Google Talk going down this morning, people are wondering if the events are somehow related. Twitter recently posted this on status.twitter.com: Ironically, if you try to Tweet out the update, it fails as well. We will update [...]
July 23, 2012 | 1 Comment
When you were 13, what were you doing? I mean, I know what I was doing… I was trying to swindle my mother into buying me (an absolutely necessary) pre-paid wireless cell phone. I mean, everyone had one, so I HAD to have one. Well, fast forward 12 years and now, that Nokia cell phone [...]
July 17, 2012 | 0 Comments
Social media is pervasive online, but it’s also starting to get more and more popular in the mobile realm. As smartphones continue to increase their market penetration, it becomes easier for users to access their favorite social networks through their mobile devices. Social media goes hand in hand with the accessibility of mobile devices, and the [...]
July 13, 2012 | 0 Comments
Twitter recently sent out an email to 3rd party developers in the hopes of designing a more unified Twitter experience. According to dev.twitter.com: “Users must have a consistent experience wherever they interact with Tweets, whether on Twitter.com, a mobile client, website, or in an application developed with the Twitter API. To ensure consistency across the [...]
July 12, 2012 | 0 Comments
Recent research shows that businesses are increasingly using social media for customer service. Although marketing remains at the heart of how brands are using social media, there is also a growing emphasis on customer service. According to Zendesk, 62% of customers have used social media for customer service issues and 58% of companies with over [...]
July 12, 2012 | 2 Comments
Let’s face it, as a local merchant, it’s become increasingly difficult to keep up with the latest and greatest online marketing platforms. First you were told you needed a website, then email marketing, then a facebook page and google advertising. Now Patch, Yelp and tons of other marketing platforms are ringing your phones asking you [...]
July 10, 2012 | 0 Comments
Created by: www.OnlineGraduatePrograms.com
It’s Pretty Awesome…
Welcome to We Are Social People, where the content is written by YOU. Sign up to contribute today!Sponsored By:
Connect With Us!
- 5 Minutes With
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Plus
- linked in
- LinkedIn Tips
- Press Releases
- Social Media for Business
- Social Media For Good
- Social Media for Small Businesses
- Social Media in General
- Social Media Marketing Tips
- Social Media News
- Social Media Privacy
- Social Media Startups
- Twitter Marketing
- #Kloutapocalypse? Are you less influential than you were yesterday? (@Klout) May 23, 2011
- Chill. Google Plus Isn’t Killing Facebook Fan Pages Yet. November 9, 2011
- How To: Switch Between A Google Plus Page and Individual Profile November 9, 2011
- New Twitter Permissions Hits Mobile Developers Where It Hurts May 19, 2011
- Get Out of the Way SEO, Hello Social Search July 11, 2011
- Riots In London Fueled By Social Media August 9, 2011
- Why Should You Schedule Tweets? May 25, 2011
- Twitter Kills Off Tweetdeck’s Deck.ly September 15, 2011
- 6 Tips on How to Get your Blog Noticed…and Read! April 17, 2012
- Why Twitter Isn’t Working For You November 8, 2011
- MarketMeSuite Partners with Moo to Offer ‘Social Cards’ March 5, 2013
- [Infographic] Power to the Internet People January 17, 2013
- OK, Instagram DOES Value Your Privacy January 15, 2013
- How Not to use Your Facebook Page January 10, 2013
- Facebook Poke: Facebook’s New App Very Similar To SnapChat December 24, 2012
- The Growth And Prominence Of The Social Media Generation December 20, 2012
- Instagram Drops Support For Photo Embedding In Tweets December 6, 2012
- Facebook Glitch Gives You Back All the Groups You Never Wanted To See Again November 28, 2012
- How I Created a Successful Multi-Channel Experience November 20, 2012
- Trying To Find A Balance With Social Media And Email November 20, 2012
- Aruna: Great tips and thanks for sharing this article. Ev...
- Brad: i didn't read beyond your first "tip"....capitaliz...
- Complete IT Services: Loved reading your post!! ...
- ambreen11: I had love to thank you for your interesting post ...
- Larry S. Evans II: I am one of those who closed my account and uninst...
- Richard Ireland: They have also added: ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT I...
- Zach Riley-Glassman: This is interesting data. I noticed that the surve...
- Olivia Marie Wall: I don't mind it, but I really hate when people tr...
- Gerald Martin: Just the fact that there are a lot of people use T...
- Tammy Kahn Fennell: Approvr -Tammy Please excuse any typos... This is...