[Update: Since this piece was published the vote for CISPA in the House was accelerated and passed. It now moves to the Senate. You can read the full Bill here.) “We must be allowed to spy on Facebook and Twitter…” In the UK, Sir David Omand, former Permanent Secretary and Security and Intelligence Co-ordinator in the [...]
April 23, 2012 | 0 Comments
A couple of week’s ago MarketMeSuite launched a nifty tool called “PinMe.” The idea was simple: You may be new to Pinterest and the growing craze around it, but, there’s a pretty good chance your site has preceded you on the network. In one quick step you can find out if any content from your [...]
April 19, 2012 | 0 Comments
I had never realized that I could be such a skeptic when it came to the introduction of new social media platforms. When I first heard about Google plus, my reaction was to put it mildly; ”It will never fly.” I just did not believe that people would leave Facebook because they had grown accustomed to it. Albeit this is [...]
April 19, 2012 | 0 Comments
As consumers continue to obsess over their smartphones and Social Media, and the Internet, a fundamental shift in the way we market products within media is almost unavoidable. Because of this, Marketing Departments everywhere are suddenly having to understand: inbound marketing. What is this “new marketing”? How does it compare to traditional “outbound” marketing? How [...]
April 18, 2012 | 1 Comment
Ever worry what people think of your brand? Or the general mood of your neighbours and district? What if there was a way to find out? Well, it’s on our doorstep! http://mediapatterns.enm.bris.ac.uk/mood/ Some pretty fancy-pantsy scientists at the University of Bristol have come up with a nifty way of keeping track of peoples emotions. Actually [...]
April 17, 2012 | 6 Comments
You pour your entire being into creating the best blog you can, and yet, you still do not have the amount of followers you wish you did. You read popular blogs day after day and wonder how they got so lucky as to have thousands of daily readers. Here are six tips on how you [...]
April 17, 2012 | 2 Comments
These days, don’t get too used to a particular interface. We’ve seen major changes time and time again, Twitter with #newtwitter, Facebook with Timelines… Google Plus hasn’t been around that long, but already they’re making significant changes to their interface. If you haven’t logged in to see the changes yet, here is what you can [...]
April 17, 2012 | 0 Comments
The startup scene in Boston, MA is positively buzzing with innovation. Nothing validates this more than the 1237 applicants MassChallenge announced applied to the popular startup accelerator. According to MassChallenge, the purpose of the program is to: Catalyze a startup renaissance. Help early-stage entrepreneurs win. Connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need to launch and [...]
April 13, 2012 | 1 Comment
At Our Social Times‘ latest free seminar in Manchester yesterday Pinterest, the fast-emerging ‘share-your-favourite-pictures’ social network, provided the biggest gasp of the day. Tammy Kahn Fennel (CEO of MarketMeSuite) was giving an impressive master-class on how to generate leads on Twitter, then turned her attention to Pinning. She started by talking us through her own research, which started with the [...]
April 11, 2012 | 3 Comments
Framed in a fun way, the light hearted Tag Challenge is a brainchild of a group of graduate students spanning six countries. The main aim of the project is to see how social media could be used to improve transatlantic security. The aim of the game is hunt down ‘Criminals’ whose photos are posted on [...]
It’s Pretty Awesome…
Welcome to We Are Social People, where the content is written by YOU. Sign up to contribute today!Sponsored By:
Connect With Us!
- 5 Minutes With
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Plus
- linked in
- LinkedIn Tips
- Press Releases
- Social Media for Business
- Social Media For Good
- Social Media for Small Businesses
- Social Media in General
- Social Media Marketing Tips
- Social Media News
- Social Media Privacy
- Social Media Startups
- Twitter Marketing
- #Kloutapocalypse? Are you less influential than you were yesterday? (@Klout) May 23, 2011
- How To: Switch Between A Google Plus Page and Individual Profile November 9, 2011
- Chill. Google Plus Isn’t Killing Facebook Fan Pages Yet. November 9, 2011
- New Twitter Permissions Hits Mobile Developers Where It Hurts May 19, 2011
- Get Out of the Way SEO, Hello Social Search July 11, 2011
- Riots In London Fueled By Social Media August 9, 2011
- Why Should You Schedule Tweets? May 25, 2011
- Twitter Kills Off Tweetdeck’s Deck.ly September 15, 2011
- The Devastating Side Of Social Media And The Impact of “Trolling” September 14, 2011
- Why Twitter Isn’t Working For You November 8, 2011
- What To Share On Google Plus: 6 Ideas For Any Startup June 3, 2013
- MarketMeSuite Partners with Moo to Offer ‘Social Cards’ March 5, 2013
- [Infographic] Power to the Internet People January 17, 2013
- OK, Instagram DOES Value Your Privacy January 15, 2013
- How Not to use Your Facebook Page January 10, 2013
- Facebook Poke: Facebook’s New App Very Similar To SnapChat December 24, 2012
- The Growth And Prominence Of The Social Media Generation December 20, 2012
- Instagram Drops Support For Photo Embedding In Tweets December 6, 2012
- Facebook Glitch Gives You Back All the Groups You Never Wanted To See Again November 28, 2012
- How I Created a Successful Multi-Channel Experience November 20, 2012
- Aruna: Great tips and thanks for sharing this article. Ev...
- Brad: i didn't read beyond your first "tip"....capitaliz...
- Complete IT Services: Loved reading your post!! ...
- ambreen11: I had love to thank you for your interesting post ...
- Larry S. Evans II: I am one of those who closed my account and uninst...
- Richard Ireland: They have also added: ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT I...
- Zach Riley-Glassman: This is interesting data. I noticed that the surve...
- Olivia Marie Wall: I don't mind it, but I really hate when people tr...
- Gerald Martin: Just the fact that there are a lot of people use T...
- Tammy Kahn Fennell: Approvr -Tammy Please excuse any typos... This is...