Let’s be honest, everyone gets annoyed with other users on Twitter. Some people say that Twitter has its own language so we have compiled a list of rules for Twitter. ...
February 23, 2012 | View Comments
February 22, 2012 | View Comments
February 20, 2012 | View Comments
February 16, 2012 | View Comments
Apparently we’re all nuts. Just kidding. Maybe. In a recent study (A tale of two sites: Twitter vs. Facebook and the personality predictors of social media usage) , Psychologists researched the personality differences in users of Twitter and Facebook… and the results are in! Taking into account the “Big Five” personality traits [openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, [...]
February 15, 2012 | View Comments
You may have heard that CoTweet will be sun setting today after being bought out by ExactTarget in March 2010. CoTweet, which went into public beta in July of 2009, was first developed due to the high demand from business people who were badly in need of a real time communication channel for both their internal and external communication purpose. They [...]
February 15, 2012 | View Comments
With over 10 million registered users and 9.5 million monthly Facebook connected users, Pinterest is the fastest growing social media site, despite still being invite only according to App Data! This immense growth has turned many companies into fiendish pinners, some successful, some not. Pinterest is a great addition to many company’s marketing plans. Is [...]
February 14, 2012 | View Comments
When you think about social media, it’s natural to think about Facebook, Twitter and even LinkedIn, Pinterest and Myspace. But that’s not all there is. There are lesser known but even more relevant social networks out there doing something really special. In fact, you may not even think of them as social networks but they are, they are the true, simple, [...]
February 13, 2012 | View Comments
When I’m trying to help people with their sites and businesses, one of the most frustrating things I encounter is a lack of up-front articulation of what people do. I’m trying to help them promote themselves, and looking at their web presences, I either have to dig too hard or think too hard to identify [...]
February 10, 2012 | View Comments
How do you have a really short conversation; which will reverberate through the world? Join Twitter and get ready for the ride of a lifetime. 140 characters, including punctuation may not seem like a lot, but if you take into considerations #hashtags, and short-cuts to certain words and expressions, it’s not that bad….Wait, What did [...]
February 9, 2012 | View Comments
This week MarketMeSuite released some fun new tools to the suite in their latest update to “The Social Inbox.” The Inbox For those who may not be aware of what a social media Inbox is, think of your email interface and then just apply all of your important social networks and data across it! You have [...]
February 8, 2012 | View Comments
The Brazilian government has launched a law suit against Twitter in an effort to get them to remove Twitter accounts which warn the Brazilian people of where speed cameras and road blocks are set up through out the nation. The government is arguing that it weakens its efforts to tackle drink driving and other road offences by allowing people to just ignore the routes where [...]
February 2, 2012 | View Comments
As of yesterday, Twitter has uncapped the retweet totals for all accounts on Twitter. You won’t see these changes reflected on Twitter.com (where they still display 50+ Retweets), but we’ve done our research to discover the most retweeted tweets by Twitter’s elite! The results are funny, inspiring and at times just plain ridiculous. We’ve selected the Top [...]
February 2, 2012 | View Comments
If you have not already heard about or used Google Latitude, it may come as a bit of a shock to you that Google ventured into location-based services (shocking!). While the service has been out for quite some time, many people are still unaware of its existence. With the growing popularity of Google+, Google has [...]
We Are Social People
Welcome to We Are Social People, where the content is written by YOU. Sign up to contribute today!
Connect With Us!
- 5 Minutes With
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Plus
- linked in
- LinkedIn Tips
- Press Releases
- Social Media for Business
- Social Media For Good
- Social Media for Small Businesses
- Social Media in General
- Social Media Marketing Tips
- Social Media News
- Twitter Marketing
HARGA TABLET ANDROID MURAH BERKUALITASsachin tendulkar world cup 2011 photos, microsoft tabletop computer, mid tablet pc android, harajuku barbie dolls, how to get toned legs and bum fast, harajuku fashion guys, tabletop christmas tree live, adidas world cup football boots junior, icc world cup 2011 final match full video hd, hershey kisses machine, hershey logo, hershey kisses logo, brazil world cup 2014 tickets cost, big hershey chocolate bar, hershey pennsylvania, tabletop christmas tree delivery, icc world cup 2011 final match full video, giant hershey chocolate bar, tablet phone computer, adidas world cup football boots sports direct, icc t20 world cup 2012 schedule wiki, table setting template, cancun nightlife reviews, icc world cup 2011 final match score, cherry hershey kisses cookies, icc world cup 2011 final match download, how to get toned legs for women, icc t20 world cup 2012 schedule download, icc world cup 2011 final match video download, hershey kisses hugs, #Kloutapocalypse? Are you less influential than you were yesterday? (@Klout) May 23, 2011
- How To: Switch Between A Google Plus Page and Individual Profile November 9, 2011
- Chill. Google Plus Isn’t Killing Facebook Fan Pages Yet. November 9, 2011
- New Twitter Permissions Hits Mobile Developers Where It Hurts May 19, 2011
- Get Out of the Way SEO, Hello Social Search July 11, 2011
- Riots In London Fueled By Social Media August 9, 2011
- Why Should You Schedule Tweets? May 25, 2011
- Twitter Kills Off Tweetdeck’s Deck.ly September 15, 2011
- Twitterriffic! Or Not, As The Case May Be. September 6, 2011
- The Devastating Side Of Social Media And The Impact of “Trolling” September 14, 2011
- 20 Rules Of Twitter – Don’t be a Twidiot February 27, 2012
- Google Plus For iPhone Automatically Uploads Your Photos and Videos February 27, 2012
- Facebook Loves Photos Of Your Crushed Heads! February 23, 2012
- Cutting Through The Noise: The Principles Of Social Media February 23, 2012
- Are You Breaking Copyright Laws On Pinterest? February 22, 2012
- Skeptical about Social Influence Measurement? Consider this… February 20, 2012
- What Is YOUR Internet Personality Type? February 16, 2012
- CoTweet Sunsets Today, Find Your Alternative! February 15, 2012
- These Companies Got It Right On Pinterest, Can Yours? February 15, 2012
- Forget Facebook, There Are Better Ways To Reunite Online February 14, 2012
- Cube Web Solutions: How do I interact with my Google Plus Business pag...
- Logo Design: Can any one participate in crowd sourcing competit...
- Kessykyra: Seriously, I hope that Facebook will be banned for...
- Kissmyass: Friendly Public Service Announcement This is the...
- Tammy Kahn Fennell: We use Flickr photos and part of the requirement i...
- Felicia: Good article Murray, I plan on using all of these ...
- Tammy Kahn Fennell: Sigh, why am I not surprised. It's all about "pre-...
- Scott Kelley: We do live in a different world these days, take n...
- Ronan Amicel: For those now looking for an alternative to Summif...
- Byron Fernandez: HA! The ability to kick a ball does not make you a...